Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Tips for Finding Term Paper Books
- Search the library's catalog to find where a book is located.
- Downstairs: Fiction books, magazines, audiobooks, and short stories
- Upstairs: Non-fiction books and reference books
- Use the library Call # to locate the book on the shelf. You may also browse the shelves to find books.
- Religion = 200s
- Social studies = 300s
- Art = 700s
- History = 900s
- The library catalog can be accessed through computers located upstairs and downstairs.
- Need help? Ask a librarian!
Search the Library's Collections
- Stacks: Non-Fiction upstairs
- STAMPER: Non-Fiction upstairs
- Reference: In the bookcases around the perimeter of the upstairs
- Reserve: Primary Source cart downstairs
- Quartos: Oversize books located upstairs