Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About Web Sites
- Pro/Con: An independent non-profit that profiles current controversies
- Congress.gov: Legislative information from the Library of Congress
- USA.Gov: As the U.S. government's official web portal, USA.gov makes it easy for the public to get U.S. government information and services on the web. USA.gov also serves as the catalyst for a growing electronic government.
- GPO Access A - Z Resources: The US Government Printing Office Site provides full text access to all of their publications.
- Landmark Supreme Court Cases: This site provides overview and detailed information about significant Supreme Court cases in US history.
- The Oyez Project: Multimedia clips of the US Supreme Court, along with updates of court cases
Tips for finding other good web sites
Before you go out to Google to search for your topic, look through a few other sources that will point you towards some high quality resources.
- Look at the end of any reference book articles or database articles